Other models available, please contact us to find out what model suits your needs.
WADECO's MWS-DP-3 is a microwave based non-contact solids flow sensor. It utilizes the Doppler Effect to detect the movement of solid materials such as powders and granules in chutes and pipelines. This low cost, reliable sensor is ideal for monitoring the flow of bulk solids in vacuum pipelines, ducts, air slides, gravity chutes, feeders and at transfer points in vibrating chutes, conveyer belts and bucket elevators.
The sensor has wide applications in a variety of industries such as the Cement Making, Iron Making (Blast Furnace), Agriculture, mining and Food processing industries.
1. Non-Contact & Non-Invasive
• The Doppler Effect of microwaves allows for non-contact flow detection. Thanks to the high penetrability of microwaves, non-invasive detection through non-conductive pipes (plastic, ceramic, glass etc.) is possible.
2. No Moving Parts
• The flow sensor has no moving mechanical parts. This eliminates wear on the sensor and ensures years of maintenance free operation.
3. Minimally Affected by Buildup on the Sensing Head
• Microwaves are able to penetrate non-conductive buildup on the sensing head or the wall of the container/pipe.
4. Low Cost & Low Maintenance
This low cost microwave flow sensor is an ideal replacement for reed or flapper switches as there is no need for periodical cleaning or replacement.
5. Lightweight, Compact, Simple to Install & Operate